JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Suicide Girls Must Die! (2010)



Last night was a bit of a challenge. After enjoying an evening of bingo with my daughter Genesis, I unfortunately had to suffer through the end of the Steelers game, all-the-while stressing over my job interview that I had scheduled for this morning in Pittsburgh. To clear my mind, I decided to watch slasher that is a bit more provocative than usual. My choice was the 2010 entry, Suicide Girls Must Die!


Plot/ When twelve nude models for the infamous SuicideGirls.com begin disappearing from a remote cabin, the calendar video they are shooting becomes the first reality horror movie.

 
This movie definitely hit the spot for the mood I was in. Yes, it was cliché, the pacing was off, some of the acting was just bad and the personalities were turn offs, but, all-in-all it was a fun romp in the woods with some beautiful women in different stages of undress. Honestly, who doesn’t love watching tattooed and pierced women shooting a sexy calendar? I know I do!  And that is truly the heart of the flick. This was a horror-spoof shot to publicize the Suicide Girls, and you know what, they actually crafted a decent looking movie in the process. I enjoyed it and would recommend it to a certain crowd. This one is definitely not for everyone, and people who take issue with and cannot see the beauty behind tattoos, piercings, or alternative looks and lifestyles should definitely stay away.

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me why this site is so infamous? is just a normal page...

    ReplyDelete