Skinamarink (2022)

It's already been a long day today, as my usual Monday trip for bloodwork was filled with miserable traffic. It took almost an hour and a half to reach the clinic, something that usually takes 40 minutes. Oh well, after a short nap, I figured it was time to not down a few things about last night's movie,  2022s Skinamarink.

Plot: Two children wake up in the middle of the night to find their father is missing, and all the windows and doors in their home have vanished.

Ok,  please tell me I am crazy,  because I did not get anything from this movie.  After hearing all the buzz and seeing the articles about its vital status,  I really expected something different.  For me,  I did like the grainy look and thought the story was appealing, but this one was just way too slow.  And,  that is saying something because,  I actually like slow dark movies,  but I found this one just hard to pay attention to. There were some good moments,  but those failed to capture my attention for an extended period.  In the end,  I applaud what was accomplished on such a micro budget, unfortunately,  it was not for me and it's a movie that was just hard to watch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)