JellyPages.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Insidious (2010)


After a few more days of packing, I decided to sit down and check out a movie. My decision was to check out the supposedly scary Insidious.
Plot/ A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further.

Maybe it is just me, but I honestly did not feel this one and really wonder if I saw the right movie. Yes, it had some atmosphere and decent cinematography, especially when you consider the clich├ęd storyline. However, that is about where the positives end. The acting was uneven, the sound quality poor, and the effects seemed a bit amateurish. In the end, this was really nothing new and extremely overrated. Sure, you can check it out from the Red Box and maybe see things differently, but I honestly would not waste more than a dollar on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment