Dark Skies (2013)



Let me start my return to blogging Happy Fathers Day, one of the best fays for fathers out there. For me, I got to spend time with my daughters and watch a decent flick. I also decided that it was past time for me to start blogging again, after taking some time off to recharge the batteries and regain focus. Now, with the mind clear, it is time to get back at it. The first flick I have watched is Dark Skies from 2013.


Plot/ As the Barret family's peaceful suburban life is rocked by an escalating series of disturbing events, they come to learn that a terrifying and deadly force is after them.


This is one of the best film of this genre I have seen. As an alien abduction flick, this one has some very creepy moments and some elements that could scare the faint of heart. The storyline, while some may find it cliché, actually had some original elements and was interesting. The characterization was good and the script was crafted in a way that made for a solid twist toward the end. In the end, this was an entertaining film that is well worth watching. Sure, there were some predictable moments, but it had enough originality to be both creepy and entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)