Apartment 1303 (2012)



After taking a couple days away, to focus on the flash fiction piece I had to write for my creative skills class, I decided that it was time to get back at it. Unfortunately, there are times where I should dig deeper before making a selection and tonight was one of those nights. Next up, the 2012 remake Apartment 1303.


Plot/ This is a modern ghost story, which turns a love/hate relationship between mother and daughter into a tale of horror. Some rentals are too good to be true.


I finally caught this one on Showtime, and came away extremely thankful that I did not spend time and money renting it. It is one of the worst films I have seen in some time. Unfortunately, having taken a few days away from the genre (in movies) did not help either. There are truly no positives I can point out except there are some names in the cast. In fact, how they scored Rebecca DeMornay is beyond me. The scripting is uneven, the acting flat, and the plot is incoherent and lacks any type of tension (or scares). In the end, this movie is in no way entertaining and should be left alone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)