Decadent Evil (2005)



As I creep closer to getting out of New Jersey, I decided to finish the Midnight Horror Collection Volume 1, before I dive into some classic Black & White horror. The last entry is the 2005 Decadent Evil.


Plot/ A fallen foot tall Homunculus called Marvin (a part human/part reptile creature) is imprisoned in a birdcage by a vengeful lover who is bidding to become the world's most powerful vampire.


Now let me start by saying, I am a fan of Charles Band and Full Moon Entertainment, while low budget their movies always seem to make me laugh a bit. This one, sure it is not the best that he has released (from Wizard Entertainment), has a few moments inside the story that at least made it interesting. Shot in six days (which is evident), the flick is flawed. The acting is rigid, the effects so-so, the cinematography OK and the plot has more than a few holes  even the sex and nudity are not on par with some of his other entries.  In the end, this is really not worth watching (even if the ending is hilarious).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)