Craziness Abound




The last few days have been crazy since I recovered from this stomach bug that had me down for a few. Not only did I have a handful of sales at The Ringmaster’s Realm, I was also able to knock out the final installment of The Ridge series for texties.lol. In some ways, I am sad to see that specific story end, but at least, no one died, so there is hope for the future.

Now, I have to refocus some to ensure that I have everything in place for my first booth at a toy show in quite a while. Time is counting down to the Too Groovy Toy Show that will take place on May 11, in Munhall, PA. If you’re not busy that day, swing by and see what we have in stock or just say hello!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)