Pervert! (2005)


 After dealing with Sassy Sue, I found another similar movie to perk my interests. The 2005 sexploitation take-off, Pervert!, should make for an interesting evening, and hopefully, take me closer to my comfort zone!


Plot / A young man comes to spend the summer at the remote desert ranch of his father in hopes of repairing their estranged relationship only to find that he's become a psychotic madman. However, who is responsible for the bizarre murders James has uncovered? Hezekiah pins the blame on his son, and after a series of unexplainable incidents, James begins to doubt his own suspicions. Little does he know that the real killer lurks just under his nose!

This is definitely an over-the-top take-off with some decent special effects (and claymation), phony violence, and a ton of sexploitation, so much so that it is clear that the cast is obviously enjoying their craft. Overall, this is a decent attempt at the classic sexploitation flicks of days gone by. Yes, some of the dialogue falls flat, the acting is sub par and it has all been done before, but if you are in the mood for mindless naked beauties running here and there, this is for you! There is definitely enough nudity and sex to keep someone interested.

Comments

  1. Okay, okay, you got me with sexploitation. I admit, it's a guilty pleasure (oh hell, not that guilty, I'm proud of my movie tastes)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)