Bog (1979)


I know I haven't posted much lately,  although, that isn't too easy that I haven't been watching stuff or researching strange things.  In fact,  I spent most of last week and this week marathoning Grimm, a show that I believe had a lot of predictive programming elements woven in. Last night,  I went to see Oppenheimer, and while I could review that,  I will hold off because of the strike. That's no problem,  because that gives me a chance to look at some older movies,  such as 1979s Bog.

Plot: Dynamite fishing in a rural swamp revives a prehistoric gill monster that must have the blood of human females in order to survive.

I know Horror Host Mister Lobo says, "they're not bad movies, they're just misunderstood movies" and I can usually agree with that.  Usually you can found some element that makes it worth watching.  That isn't the case with this one,  as it may be one of the worst movies I have ever seen.  Really,  there are no redeeming qualities.  The acting is below average or worse,  the cinematography, effects, and editing are bad (even for low budget films), the storyline is unreal,  and the overall quality of the movie has in no way held up over time.  Incredibly,  there are no signs that any of this was intentionally put together to give it some comedic elements. This movie is just bad. Stay away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Super Shark (2011)

Nefarious (2023)