Children of the Corn (2023)



I decided to take a break from my Grimm marathon and watch a few movies yesterday, I started the day with Signs, followed by Ghost Ship, and finishing it off with the 2020 (2023) Children of the Corn.

Plot: The film describes the events leading up to, and including, the massacre of the adults of a small town in Nebraska by their children, after the adults' irresponsibility ruins the crop and the children's future.

Honestly, I don't know what to say about this one, it left me speechless ( and not in a good way). I guess if there was one positive,  although outrageous and completely unbelievable, I did like the ending (as a writer). Unfortunately,  that was about it. The storyline was alright but flat, the performances were lacking, the effects were meh, and there was absolutely no tension. In fact, it was more laughable than horror and added nothing to series.  Stay away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Super Shark (2011)

Nefarious (2023)