TMZ Presents: UFOs The Pentagon Proof (2021)



Next week at this time,  I'll be prepping for my UFO event with Enigma Labs at the ocean front. I'm stoked.  Ever since my first sighting in the 70s as I child,  I have known that UFOs exist.  While I have no idea what they are and have changed opinions over time,  I know they exist.  A fact that I am excited to see take on a mainstream life ìn this crazy 2023. Hopefully,  more information confines to trickle out.  Being in that mood,  I decided to watch TMZs show, TMZ Tresents: UFOs The Pentagon Proof (2021).

Plot: Analyzing the U.S. government's official response to UFO conversations from an investigative standpoint; interviews with key players; new footage of UFOs from the deck of a USS naval ship.

I am not a huge fan of TMZ, but I will admit that they do a great job at providing some solid information and in their investigation shows,  they make it worth watching.  This one is the same,  detailing the available information on this polarizing topic.  From 2021, this documentary dives into the Pentagon and the half-assed way they documented these important sightings as well as the way they worked to cover it up.  With some of the interviews, they pointed out facts that are easily verifiable to any one that wants to dive info these reports for themselves.  Shot with a myriad of interviews, they talk with both witnesses, experts,  and government representatives that all point out different information on the topic.  Thus,  giving different perspectives.  What I really appriciated was the fact that they covered the topic without an agenda, and allowed the different people they were talking to present their story without an agenda. The different members of TMZ asked pointed but not leading questions,  allowing them to answer open and honestly.  In the end,  this was both informative and entertaining. If you haven't watched it,  check it out. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Super Shark (2011)

Nefarious (2023)