Bigfoot Town Hall Meeting



Last night I took an evening away from the computer and the house, as Jillian and I went down to the State Theater in Uniontown for the Finding Bigfoot town hall meeting. If you have followed my blog, Fayette County has a rich history of Sasquatch sightings and I have ventured out on more than one occasion to attempt to locate this mysterious cryptid. Unfortunately, while there have been some interesting encounters, there has been no definitive evidence found.


During the town hall, the eyewitness testimony was awesome and provided a familiar outline of areas to check out. In fact, I have been to all of these areas on multiple occasions, and thus have hope that the truth will be found at some point.


Of the areas that were talked about, there are some intriguing parallels to the encounters that I have been involved with, now I just have to find some time to get back out into the field and do some research. Until then, maybe I will break down into some more theoretical study. I am starting to lean toward Bigfoot and UFOs being related. Here are a few shots from last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)