Knock Knock (2015)



It was so cool to watch The Force Awakens for a second time; it was enlightening to notice some of the small tidbits that I missed the first time. Now that I am home from this afternoon trip, I decided to add my next entry on the bog, with a movie that actually almost ruined my evening last night, 2015s Knock Knock.


Plot/ When a devoted husband and father is left home alone for the weekend, two stranded young women unexpectedly knock on his door for help. What starts out as a kind gesture results in a dangerous seduction and a deadly game of cat and mouse?


While I enjoyed my flashback to Star Wars last night, I cannot say the same about this movie. Knock Knock was extremely disappointing and left me speechless with the amount of underutilized potential that was left. Between the miserable plot and the underwhelming performances, there was really nothing that made the movie entertaining. Not only was there a lack of gore, there was absolutely no atmosphere or tension to speak of. In the end, this is one movie that I wish I had passed on, ut was a uninteresting and a total waste of time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)