Writing Updates - October



Being a creative writing for entertainment major, I know that I should submit more of my works for publication to help build my portfolio for the future. Unfortunately, I often blow that off, and lose focus when I see a cool call for submissions. That has changed some in the past month now that I have realized that I am less than a year from graduation.

Last week, I actually submitted three works for potential publication to some different literary outlets. Last night, I got word back that two of them were accepted for publication, one to Z-Composition (zombiepoetry.com/) and another was accepted for the anthology Lovecraft After Dark.

Hopefully, these are the first of many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)