The Binding (2015)



I am finally starting to catch up from last week and the whirlwind trip to Florida. While my new pal Edgar the Eyeball rests comfortably in his perch in the car, I am sitting here preparing to watch some low budget horror. Hopefully, it is better than the last entry, 2015s The Binding.


Plot/ A young woman's faith is put to the ultimate test when she is forced to uncover the truth behind her husband's horrific visions.


I am definitely in a movie slump at the moment and my selections have not given me material that is in any way inspiring. Much like my review from last night, this one lacks a powerful storyline and suffers greatly because of that. More of a drama than anything resembling a horror film, this movie lacks grit, scares, or anything that will keep the attention of an avid horror fan. In the end, while I have seen worse films, this one definitely misses the mark. Stay away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)