Malignant (2021)

I was searching for something different and was getting frustrated.  That was when someone recommended the 2021 flick Malignant.

Plot: Paralyzed by fear from shocking visions, a woman's torment worsens as she discovers her waking dreams are terrifying realities.

This one was so much better than I thought it would be. I mean,  I can't count the number of times I passed this one by.  But, shame on me.  This movie has everything that a horror fan could like,  an interesting story,  a crazy killer,  and some solid kills and effects. Yes,  the movie may have run a tad long and there were a few elements the made little sense,  but,  overall this was a well thought out and enjoyable watch with since amazing imagery. It's not perfect, but it is a great choice if you're searching for something on Netflix.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Super Shark (2011)

Nefarious (2023)