Blink 182 - My Chemical Romance - Manchester Orchestra (August 13, 2011 -Hershey PA)


Last Night, I was lucky enough to take my daughter Genesis to see her favorite band My Chemical Romance at the Honda Civic Tour in Hershey, PA. Honestly, I was more excited to see the other two acts Manchester Orchestra and Blink 182. After some pre-show rain, the weather calmed and the show too off, it was AWESOME!


I was blown away by the music, the crowd, really everything. Both Manchester Orchestra and My Chemical Romance were good, and their sounds got the crowd revved up for Blink 182. Amazingly, as good as those two bands were, Blink blew them away with a great mixture of old and new.


More importantly, it was an awesome night with Genesis, who I am looking forward to sharing many more events now that retirement is on the horizon.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)