This is Not Always What It Seems



I can’t believe that it has been two days since the Phoenix Arts Center's Ten Minute Play Fest came to an end and Not Always What It Seems received such a great reception. Honestly, I am still humbled by the experience and have a newfound confidence that is driving me to focus on creativity. In fact, the ideas are already churning around in my head and I just have to put everything together and decide what I want to focus on.  


Today, I was surprised as Brenda finished the upload of the video recording of the play. So, for those of you who missed seeing it in person, give it a look and let me know what you think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)