Mountain Devil 3: The Bigfoot Invasion (2021)

As I stated yesterday,  I didn't the day inside a Mountain Devil marathon.  Actually being a bit jealous,  as I know and have didn't time in the field with some of the researchers featured in the series.  Oh well,  that's what I get for moving away from the area a few years ago.  With they being said,  here is Mountain Devil 3: The Bigfoot Invasion from 2021.

Plot: This mockumentary explores the sightings of Aliens and Alien Spacecraft in Pennsylvania in the 1970's. While at the same time, sightings of a large hairy creature many know as Bigfoot were sighted at the same time.

I really liked the source material in this one.  Being from the area,  I am familiar with many of these cases and absolutely loved the content.  However,  while the interviews and stories were good,  the execution of the reenactments were hit and miss.  The performances by the cat were uneven to say the least.  Since of them were just bad. While txt did take away of the effectiveness of the source material.  The effects and costuming were also rather uninteresting and to me tom away from the quality of the film.  I understand this is a low budget entry,  but the creatures looked really bad and unbelievable. In the end, while I did enjoy it,  it was hard to watch.  While I understand what was intended,  the validity of the true stories was easily overlooked by the attempt at over the top dramatizations. It definitely isn't for everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Super Shark (2011)

Nefarious (2023)