Cabin Fever (2002)



There are only four episodes left in my Fringe marathon. I cannot wait to see how it ends, although I will say they definitely left the rails a few times. Sometimes, I enjoy venturing back in time to see how things aged That is the case this weekend, as I prepare to watch the new Cabin Fever: Patient Zero. With that in mind, I decided to revisit 2002s Cabin Fever.


Plot/ A group of five college graduates rent a cabin in the woods and begin to fall victim to a horrifying flesh-eating virus, which attracts the unwanted attention of the homicidal locals.


I remember watching this one when it came out. While I found it entertaining and interesting, it was far from the hype of the day. Now, after some time, there are definitely more positives and negatives. Looking at it now, it would have definitely fit well within the 1980s spectrum of B-Movie splatter. Eli Roth captured the 1990s perfectly, and pulled together a solid piece, with decent acting, good effects, a sound storyline, and enough blood to make a viewer smile. In the end, this movie has held up well, and has just enough dark comedic elements to make a viewer laugh. If you have not seen it, check it out! Especially, if you intend on watching Cabin Fever: Patient Zero.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)