The Divide (2011)

 
 
After spending a couple days is mourning and diving into the disturbing realities of the HAARP System and Weather Control, it was time to hit a movie or two to take my mind away from the truth. While some will say I am crazy, that my ideas are nothing more than conspiracy theory, I beg to differ as the proof is in the documentation. More than that, there is another disturbing trend with this that I have not revealed, although I will in time. To take my mind off that, I decided to dive into something with a post apocalyptic feel, my decision, The Divide.
 
 
Plot/ Survivors of a nuclear attack are grouped together for days in the basement of their apartment building, where fear and dwindling supplies wear away at their dynamic.
 
 
A good apocalyptic movie is exactly what I needed this week and it was awesome that I found one in my first attempt to quench my appetite. Sure, some of this one might have had some cliché sprinkled in and the characterizations may not have been great, but it was a very good flick. In fact, this one featured some solid performances, a decent script, and some fine cinematography. However, it was a lot more than that, as it featured some extremely dark psychological moments that were coupled with a graphic element that I did not expect when I put it on. In the end, this one is definitely not for everyone, as the disturbing nature of humans self-destructing in the post apocalyptic world may be hard for some to swallow. I loved it, and if you are open to darkness, destruction and the decent of human nature into depravity, this one is for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)