The Haunting of Whaley House (2012)

 
 
In the midst of my paranormal and supernatural streak, there were a few flicks that I had failed to write up. Of course, that is something that happens quite a bit, as I watch a lot of stuff that I have not got to yet, especially when I am in the middle of some crazy research project (like recently). The last film that fell into this category was one loosely based on a true story. This flick was The Haunting of Whaley House.
 
 
Plot/ When a tour guide breaks into America's Most Haunted House, a bit of amateur ghost hunting with friends turns into more horror than they could have ever imagined.
 
 
When I saw The Asylum made this, I had my worries. The Asylum definitely does not have the best record of accomplishment for their movies. In this case, those fears were somewhat unfounded. Yes, this was far from a perfect movie as it was flawed, but it was entertaining and came complete with a decent story, some atmosphere and a few minor scares. Sure, the acting was not top notch, there were some pacing issues, and there were moments that did not make much sense, but it was still entertaining. In the end, this one was much better than many of the movies from The Asylum, and it was decently entertaining. If you like this style flick, and you can check it out, but don’t waste a lot of money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)