Freshwater (2016)



After suffering through Man Vs., I decided that I wanted to follow that with a straight low budget creature feature. Unfortunately, my selection, 2016s Freshwater, almost made me wish that I were trapped alone in the woods fighting a CGI alien.


Plot/ A new take on the classic story of a group of twenty-something kids' weekend of terror at the lake house.


And my streak of subpar movies continues. Luckily, I was somewhat prepared for that since this was a low budget creature feature, but it was still below what I had hoped for. This one was not all bad with an interesting soundtrack and a couple of decent performances. Unfortunately, the special effects, cinematography, editing, and scripting did not hold any weight and left the movie fall flat. In the end, this one is not worth your time; stay away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)