Tank 432 (2015)



There are times when I become overwhelmed by all of the stuff that I have going on. This weekend was one of those, as between Art All Night 20 and then my busy day yesterday, I couldn’t find time for any movies until late last night. The movie I chose to end my weekend is the 2015 entry Tank 432 (AKA Belly of the Bulldog).


Plot/ With nowhere else to hide, a group of mercenaries and their two prisoners take cover inside a long-abandoned Bulldog tank. But, while they try to keep the forces outside at bay, the real enemy is already among them, locked inside the Belly of the Bulldog.


When I saw this one at Family Video, I was excited about the premise. Unfortunately, the movie really did not back that up in any way. While I did like some of the atmospheric elements that seemed to pop up from time to time, the pacing felt slow and disconnected from the potential that existed. The performances were nothing special, the scripting was uneven, and there were not any true horror elements. In fact, I found it more of a dark drama than anything else. In the end, I usually like slower paced films, but this one did not move me in any way. I would find something else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)