Buried Alive (2007)



As I continue through October, counting down to retirement and my favorite holiday (26 days left), I was stuck searching for something late last night on Demand. Since I have not got the man cave finished, I am still stuck sharing a television (which sucks)! My selection for the evening was the 2007 entry Buried Alive.


Plot/ A college prank at an abandoned house accidentally awakens a frightening spirit.


I really had no idea what to expect when I put this on last night, while the idea seemed simple enough, I was not sure that simple is always better. After watching it, I saw the potential, but nothing truly jumped out to make this more than just average. In fact, the only thing that was not just average was the amount of nudity (a ton, and that may be the only selling point). As the movie progressed, the plot and storyline just seemed all over the place (like the acting) and even the back story did little to bring the point to light. Sure, there were some decent gory moments, but that was not even close enough to save this one. If you are a fan of boobs in horror movies, check this one out, if not, Stay Away!

Comments

  1. It's refreshing to see a horror film relying on boobs to get viewers.

    ... wait, did I say refreshing? I meant appalling.

    http://zombiehall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)