Crawlspace (2012)



After some debate, I decided to take an evening off from the blog. While i the writing, and it gives the voices in my head  Samsun outlet, sometimes, I have to take a break for my own sanity. Now recharged, I decided to review another flick from my vacation, the 2012 Australian Sci-Fi flick Crawlspace. 


Plot/ A group of elite soldiers sent to infiltrate and extract the lead science team from Pine Gap, Australia's top secret underground military compound, after it comes under attack from unknown forces. The mission is compromised when they encounter a young woman with no memory of who she is or how she came to be there. 


This flick was interesting to me, but for a different reason than many that may watch it. I had a distinct flashback to the research I have seen on the the Top Secret Montauk facility,  and the similarities of the storylines between the truth with Montauk and this film. While I had hoped for more, this one desire at least have some solid cinematography and decent visual effects. Unfortunately, even with some so-so, the laughable dialogue, cliched story, and unlikeliness characters bring in down.  I the end, this Sci-Fi story had some potential, but fell short of what it could have been.  Sure, it does have some entertaining moments, but it is far from must-see selection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)