The First Ever Billy Loves Stu Meme for Horror Bloggers


OK, so it took me a few days to get to this because I am being driven insane by my four daughters (summer vacation cannot end soon enough). Somehow, their bedtimes have gone away since the oldest has come to visit and they seem to be staying up way past MY bedtime... But, here goes!

1: Random ramblings about the movies that shape who I am.

2: Born in 1972, I would fall into The Exorcism Era

3: Sue Snell would be a perfect date (and a lot better than my real one).

4: The first-person Zombie Epic that I am currently writing (samples can be found on my writing blog As My Tears Run Red). I would love to be in control to ensure that the director would have and understand my vision.

5: Nightmare on Elm Street. I loved the first one, but after that, they definitely seemed to drift farther from the greatness that was established with the first installment.

6: Not sure if he is the Antichrist, but could definitely be part of the conversation.

7: The Wolfman... He could be your neighbor and you would never realize until it is too late.

8: The scene where Han Solo is frozen in the Empire Strikes Back, there is just something about seeing his body come back as a block of carbon that sends chills down my spine to this day.

9: A bottle of Stoli and a six pack of PBR... What else?

10: No, it just helps give me an outlet so my wife doesn't have to always hear about the murder and mayhem I watch.

11: The book What to expect when Expecting, the perfect reading material on all things to create unnecessary tension throughout a pregnancy.

12: Godzilla of course! No matter creature he is fighting, that dropkick he has is only rivaled by members of the WWE.

13: Please, do not remake the BLOB... Create something like Trailer Park Massacre!

14: Murder By Death... That has to be one of the best spoofs ever!

15: Driving my wife insane with the constant gore that crosses the screen on my TV...

Comments

  1. great answers!
    Dreaded Dreams
    Petunia Scareum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)