The Versatile Blog Award


The Ringmaster's Realm would like to thank Freddie Young from the great Full Moon Reviews for bestowing the Versatile Blog Award to The Ringmaster's Realm. Since I began blogging, I have tred to offer a variety of reviews on the movies that made me a lifelong horror fan, as well as sharing some of the interesting finds and places that I visit on my travels. Thanks again Freddie, support like this is awesome!

The rules attached to this award are:

• Thank the person who gave it to you.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
• Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me
1. I am a writer with two books published. One is a poetry book Walking Before Dawn and the other is a beginners guide to Cryptozoology, Searching the Abyss.

2. I am a huge 1980s New Wave fan and often go days without hearing anything modern on my Ipod.
3. I love to fish and take pleasure in teaching my four daughters the art of fishing.
4. I am obsessed with vintage items from the 1950s.

5. I drink a ton of coffee everyday and should buy stock in Starbucks or 7-11.
6. I am an auction, estate sale and flea market fiend!

7. I often spend free time hunting Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil or just hunting ghosts and have been the editorial director for Haunted Times Magazine from the past five years (although I have done my last issue and am moving on).


15 Versatile Blogs

Ghost Hunting Theories
Lavender Lair of Horror  
The Search for thr Lure of the Vampire
Poetic Zombie
The Unlife
Reflections of Film and TV
Zombies Don't Run
Movies at Midnight
Criminal Movies
Information Review
From Beyond Depraved
Fantasmo Cult Cinema Explosion
Evil on Two Legs
Space 1970
The House of Horror 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)