Sorority Row (2009)


I am so tired of packing, I honestly hate this part of moving. Although, at least I realize it will be done soon. Unfortunately, I have been neglecting the blog while travelling to Uniontown with the first load of stuff. My first flick since being back is 2009s slasher  Sorority Row.
Plot/ A group of sorority sisters try to cover up the death of their house-sister after a prank gone wrong, only to be stalked by a serial killer.


I am all for the slasher genre even if there is really nothing new in any of them. This film is no different and boasts nothing original. In fact, it actually suffers pretty bad from plot holes and a anti-climactic climax. However, it is a fun slasher that was actually decently entertaining (especially Carrie Fisher). The cinematography is good, effects solid, characterization sound and some pretty good death scenes. All-in-all, it was a fun slasher. Yes, it could have been better, but then again, it could have been A LOT worse. Check it out on Showtime if you get a chance. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)