Paul McCartney Really is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison (2010)


As some may know, I love conspiracies! I am a conspiracy theory nut, who is always searching for answers to some of the strange things that surround us, or am looking over my shoulder for the men in black to arrive. Last night I stumbled onto a flick that I had not watched before, the Beatles related Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison.

Plot/ Until now, the "Paul is Dead" mystery was considered a hoax. However, in this film, a voice that sounds eerily like George Harrison reveals a secret Beatles history, chronicling McCartney's fatal accident, and dozens of unknown clues, exposing "Paul McCartney" as an imposter!
While there is a plethora of material on the Paul is Dead Hoax online, it was nice to find quite a bit of that in one visual place that I could watch on my television. Yes, none of the material was really new.  However, while the story definitely seemed far fetched and implausible, some of it truly tied things together in a strange way. Of course, the reality that some truths and facts were changed to skew the story in this way really takes away from the flick. Honestly, I had to laugh about the Heather Mills piece that is a classic! As a fan that has always found this conspiracy theory fascinating, I definitely enjoyed it. Sure it is a flawed mockumentary that probably should not be taken seriously, but somewhere inside the clues may be some sort of reality. Really, why didn’t Faul (I mean Paul) attend the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? The idea in this could be true couldn’t it? I would not rent this one, but if you have Netflix give it a chance, you may get a good laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)