Do You Have a Sighting to Report or Had a Strange Encounter?

 
 
Over the past few weeks, I have been doing a lot of research and networking with different investigators in the South Western Pennsylvania Region and am looking forward to spending more time in the field. As many readers know, I am fascinated by every facet of the unexplained world and have experience investigating all of them.
 
With a tremendous amount of local researchers near me, we are always looking for new cases to research regardless of whether it is Cryptozoological or UFO related. One potential project I am working on is a comprehensive sighting list for Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
 
If you have had an encounter and would like me to include it in this list or have it researched further, please email me or leave a comment and I will get back with you. Of course, all correspondence will remain confidential.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)