The Hat Man: Documented Cases of Pure Evil (2019)


I have recently been in a research documentary mood.  I guess it comes with the territory of being limited by what I am allowed to do during my recovery.  While I have been slowly reorganizing my shop,  not being able to lift over 10 pounds frustrates me,  causing me to lose motivation.  One subject that has always interested me is the Hat Man, something that came back into focus when NFL Superstar Aaron Rodgers talked about his encounters with this mysterious entity.  So I dove back in with the documentary, The Hat Man: Documented Cases of Pure Evil.

Plot: Eyewitnesses share their stories of how they encountered an evil entity known as, The Hat Man.

I found this an interesting documentary that followed the tradition path with reenactments, interviews,  and documents pertaining to this mysterious character.  Of course, this one will be a like many others in this realm that engraved a specific theory and build upon it,  never fully dissecting into other theories that exist. Personally,  I like seeing things from every angle with serious discussions being brought forward.  Yes,  there the alternate theories were mentioned,  but never really explored to their fullest potential.  It is definitely trying to convince the audience of a potential theory instead of opening the doors of perception to create conversations. There are also some flaws with the technical aspects,  especially the audio quality throughout. The volume levels constantly needed adjustment creating some slight frustrations. In the end,  I did find  this interesting and informative although there was really no new infirmary given.   Yes, it won't be for everyone (exorcism skeptics). But, if you are a believer or are extension interested, you should enjoy it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)