11/11/11 (2011)



Wow, what a few days we had travelling to end 2011. We went from Pennsylvania to North Carolina, then to Virginia and now back home to prepare for my first day at work tomorrow at the Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics. To help get my mind right, I decided to hit Netflix and check out something different, 11/11/11.


Plot/ Jack and Melissa are frightened by their son's bizarre and violent behavior; they soon learn that he is the gateway to the Apocalypse, and it will happen on his birthday, 11/11/11.


I like movies that make sense, and have at least some semblance of a plot, and this one did not have any of that. It is a shame, because the first few moments were actually interesting, but from there it went straight down hill. There was little to no character development, the plot jumped from hole to hole, the effects were troublesome and the ending was just there (was there an ending?).  Even for me, a person that likes more horror than I hate, could not get myself into this one… STAY AWAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)