Night of the Creeps (1986)


After some debate, I decided to venture back into the 1980s for my vieweing pleasure. As I sit here coughing, I hope that this cold passes and I am not stuck here on my couch for long. Until then, the 1986 horror/comedy Night of the Creeps.


Plot/ Alien brain parasites, entering humans through the mouth, turn their host into a killing zombie. Some teenagers start to fight against them.


This is definitely one of the better horror/comedies of the 1980s and does a great job at marrying the genres. The storyline is solid and brought together nicely by a great script. A script that accentuates the finer points of suspence and gore. The effects and the acting, while not top-notch, both stand out. True, this is not a masterpiece, but it is a movie that deserves to be watched. It is not for everyone, but for horror fans, it is definitely a flick worth watching!

Comments

  1. This movie's the greatest.

    "I've got good news and bad news girls."
    "what's the good news?"
    "you're dates are here."
    "what's the bad news?"
    "THEY'RE DEAD!"

    hahahahahaha Tom Atkins is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)