Mr. Jingles (2006)



As the week progresses, I have to finish watching the flicks I picked up this passed weekend before they are do back at the local Family Video Store. With my Monday a wash with the combination of House, Alcatraz and Castle, I decided to fit it a flick tonight before The River comes on. My choice for the evening is the 2006 horror / comedy Mr. Jingles.


Plot/ An innocent man is imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. He suffered for years in prison and finally escaped to take his revenge on the guilty, and their families. That terrifying night four families had fallen victim to this new embodiment of evil. Angie Randal is the exception to the rule; she is the only one to survive the clown named Mr. Jingles.


All I can say is Wow! Honestly, when I started watching this, I actually expected a trip into B-Movie schlock, unfortunately, I found the cheese, but it was more of a D or F Movie vice B-Movie. From the outset, this flick relishes in its flaws by running the gambit. There is uneven to bad acting, poor dialogue, a confusing storyline and some of the most unbelievable special effects I have ever seen. I will admit that I did get a great laugh at how easily people fell to the killers blows and how clean his knives stayed even with the gallons of blood flying everywhere; it was truly unreal. In the end, I should at least give it some credit as a ultra low-budget independent horror / comedy, as it was at least decently entertaining and had some potential. Now, I will not go out there and recommend it to everyone, but if you want to laugh and cry at something unbelievably bad, check it out!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)