Evil Eyes (2004)

 
 
After getting home from the company Christmas party last night, I flipped through the movies to see what was on. While I did not expect there to be anything great, I was at least hoping there would be something entertaining. In the end, I decided on Evil Eyes from 2004.
 
 
Plot/ A screenwriter is plagued by nightmares as he writes a script about a family that was slaughtered years before. Soon, the grisly murders he's writing about starts to actually happen.
 
 
When I saw this was from The Asylum, I figured that I was in for another uneven event, and I was right. Fortunately, this one was not the worst of their brand. Sure, there were some positives, as Udo Kier was top notch, and there was a great opening scene, but other than that not much. The atmosphere is non-existent or forced, the characters have no depth, there is nothing original, and the scripting is bad. In the end, it was far from the worst movie from The Asylum, but it is still nowhere close to a good movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)