Frame 313: The JFK Assassination Theories (2008)

 
 
After some mindless Sci-Fi / Horror last night, I decided to venture into something a lot more important. As 2013 creeps into view, many already realize that it marks the 50th Anniversary of the Kennedy Assassination. For many, this event still lacks closure, as the official story just does not add up. Count me in as one of those. To start my year-long research into the subject, I decided to break down and watch Frame 313: The JFK Assassination Theories from 2008.
 
 
Plot/ Frame 313 examines several theories that have been offered about who was responsible for the JFK Assassination including the single bullet theory, the CIA/Mafia theory, the Soviet Union/KGB theory, the Mafia hit theory, and the CIA/Anti-Castro theory.
 
 
This was one documentary that I watched and enjoyed throughout. To me, there definitely seems as if there is something missing from the Kennedy Assassination, and the explanation that was given. Honestly, something just does not make sense. Although, I have only sporadically researched the event, it is clear that there is a ton of missing information and like the 9-11 Commission, the Warren Commission was a joke that did nothing but sugar coat a tall tale. This documentary does a great job at looking at different theories and providing documents and evidence to back them up. This is a great way to go about a film, as it allows the viewer to digest everything and formulate their own ideas and beliefs. Yes, it did drag in some spots, as some of the information felt repetitive, but, for me that was just a minor flaw. In the end, this is a solid documentary that should be seen by history buffs and those, like me, that do not believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman. Personally, I am not sure who did it, but I know that there is something wrong with that storyline. Honestly, one look at the Zapruder Film after the kill shot is enough evidence for me that the kill shot came from the grassy knoll. How do I know that? That is the direction that the police and crowd ran searching for the gunman, not toward the depository.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)