The Capture of Bigfoot (1979)


Last night when I started searching Netflix for movies to watch I was surprised by the variety of classic 1970s Bigfoot fair that was available. For the first flick of the week, I chose 1979s The Capture of Bigfoot!


Plot/ Bigfoot is sited near a ski resort, and a local business man wants to capture him for publicity.


Ok, I am a sucker for films such as this one. Being a person that has whole-heartedly believed in this legendary creature since the first time I saw a picture, all of these movies have become part of my being. Yes, this is no cinematic masterpiece, with very poor acting, production qualities and effects, but it is true low-budget, b-movie, and campy fun. Hell, just the sets with the real snow make it worth watching. If, like me, you grew up during the 1970s during the height of the Bigfoot craze, check this one out. If you aren’t, you may want to stay away!


Comments

  1. Great post. Thanks for the pictures too! You wouldn't happen to have a VHS rip of it would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... I would love to have a copy myself. I stumbled across it on Netflix. Who knows, I live in Troma land and may stumble across it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hard to read your post. Up the color contrast on your text.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)