ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction (2009)

  
After spending the majority of my day in Asbury Park playing Carney at the Zombie Beach Party, I decided to fulfill my craving for undead flesh with the After Dark Horrorfest entry ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction from 2009.


Plot/ In the After Dark Horrorfest entry, Life is wonderful for the people in the quiet, island town of Port Gamble....until a zombie virus outbreak!


For a while now I have been distancing myself from this flick not knowing what to expect, and now I am disappointed I did. What I found was an entertaining journey into the zombie world. This movie had a nice blend of comedy, gore and violence, with sound pacing and average performances. Was it perfect? No, there were some minor characterization and cinematography flaws that could be developed more, but overall the idea and storyline made this an enjoyable and light-hearted flick. While I am sure that it is not for everyone, fans of zombie-comedies and the zombie genre in should have a blast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)