May 21st = Judgement Day - Not in My Zombie World!



As many know, I have a skewed view of the world. I believe in conspiracies, I am paranoid, I know a UFO crashed at Roswell and Bigfoot, Ghosts and the Jersey Devil do exist. However, after reading some of the prophets that are quoting scripture and proclaiming May 21st, 2011 as Judgement Day,  I believe that World Zombie Day may be more like it (at least in this Freakshow).  In this passage,  this ideal is described perfectly.

"on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21). People who died as saved individuals will experience the resurrection of their bodies and immediately leave this world to forever be with the Lord. Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere. "

Dead will be everywhere (Note: I need to charge my video camera). Now, I do have some strange beliefs, but I find it hard to believe that the world will come to an end so far ahead of the Mayan's prediction. Hell, even Nostradamus did not predict 2011... With that in mind, I may have to kick off a Zombie Week here on the Ring Master's Realm or possibly dress-up like Paul Revere and start running through the streets saying, "The Rapture is Coming, The Rapture is Coming."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)