I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998)

 
 
As the dreary day turned to night, and everyone seemed to venture off to sleep, I was left having to find something to watch. Being limited to FearNet or possibly a few DVDs, my choices were limited. After some debate with the voices in my head, I decided that it was time to venture deep into another one of those 1990s horror / slasher series (not that I really wanted to), with I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
 
 
Plot/ The murderous fisherman with a hook is back to once again stalk the two surviving teens, Julie and Ray, who left him for dead, as well as cause even more murder and mayhem, this time at a posh island resort.
 
 
Now that I have finally sat down and watched this monstrosity of a sequel, I now realize why I had not suffered through it earlier. Sure, I may be a bit skewed, as I really did not like the original. Yes, it was OK, but it did not do anything for me. Having watched this one, I can say that the original was at least entertaining. This one offers even less, and is much more predictable than the first one. Honestly, nothing makes much sense, the acting is so-so, and the characters do nothing for the overall feel. In the end, I am glad I watched this free, had I wasted money on it, I would be even more upset. Unless you have nothing else to watch, stay far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)