Piranha 3DD (2012)

 
 
After watching Dark Shadows last night, I decided to keep the movie momentum going with another flick from 2012. Of course, I knew going in that there was no way this one could even come close to that Tim Burton entry, but hey, sometimes everyone suffers a little. My late night selection last night was the little publicized (for a reason) Piranha 3DD.
 
 
Plot/ After the events at Lake Victoria, the pre-historic school of bloodthirsty piranhas make their way into a newly opened water park.
 
 
Honestly, before even popping this into the DVD player, I knew what to expect. No, I had not read a review, I could just tell that what I was about to watch was going to be miserable. To be fair, I had hoped that there would be enough campy fun for me to overlook the flaws that I knew would permeate through the entire flick. Unfortunately, I could not even get that. This has to be one of the worst sequels in history. The acting is bad (except for a couple cameos, which are decently funny), the plot makes little sense, and it really offered very little in originality. There was some gore, some kills, and some hot chicks, but that is about it. In the end, this flick was truly one of the most terrible sequels I have watched and feel dumber for have spent time with this on my television. Honestly, avoid this at all cost!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)